Version 8.0.3 (Released on 4/20/2022)
- Feature added to not overwrite data previously written to WIMS
- Update Last Run Date updates Default Last Run in xml file when importing vars from CSV file
Version 8.0.2 (Released on 3/8/2022)
- Added checkbox in Source Configuration to ignore quotes surrounding lines in CSV file.
- Auto Run Constant to add to Start Date Each Time Import Runs extended to 60 days.
Version 8.0.1 (Released on 01/12/2022)
Version 8.0.0 (Released on 11/23/2021)
- Added support for CSV Export and Upload to Aquatic Compliance & Operations (ACO)
- Upgraded to Spread 8
Version 1.2.3 (Sept 30th, 2020)
- Fixed - Issue with matching variables using LIMS_UD1 and LIMS_UD2 fields
Version 1.2.2 (Aug 4th, 2020)
- Fixed - Issue with interface processing data more than once, when more than one facility was being processed.
Version 1.2.1 (April 8th, 2020)
- Fixed - License Issue. Updated list of WIMS Interfaces that don't count against Interface licenses.
Version 1.2.0 (Sept 6th, 2019)
- Added support for LIMS UD2
- Fixed issue with Rules when Qualifier is a separate column
- Users are allowed to set the order that rules are applied
Version 1.1.9 (June 10th, 2019)
- Added Rules to Source Configuration to fix results/qualifiers that are in a different format from WIMS prior to import. Typically, it is used to replace results to match what WIMS needs.
Version 1.1.8 (Feb 25th, 2019)
- Fixed - LIMSUD1, UNITS, DATA APPROVAL, and COMMENT cannot be in the first column of the file.
Version 1.1.7 (June 14th, 2018)
Version 1.1.6 (June 15th, 2017)
- Added optional LIMS UD1 field that allows you to cross reference on three fields (Location, Analyte, and LIMS UD1).
- Added optional Data Approval Level field that allows you to map a column to set the Data Approval Level of the imported data.
- Added USE_VB6_LICENSING XML Setting. Default of zero is strongly recommended, set to 2 in high security environments.
- Q14450 Vars from Lab CSV Utility added.
- Q14451 CHW Fix CSV Utility added.
Version 1.1.5 (not released, beta only)
Version 1.1.4 (Released on 11/6/2015)
Version 1.1.3 (Released on 9/15/2015)
Version 1.1.2 (Build 147, Released on 4/21/2015)
Version 1.1.1 (Build 144, Released on 1/6/2015)
- Fixed to enable importing for multiple facilities (4525)
Version 1.1.0 (Build 135, Released on 10/01/2013)
Version 1.0.9 (Build 131, Released on 9/9/2013)
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the last line of a CSV file to be read.
- Enabled Automatic Import function for the Generic LIMS CSV Interface.
Version 1.0.8 (Build 84, Released on 9/3/2010)
- Upgraded to Common Framework build 116, LIMS Framework build 34, Updated framework to handle time zone differences and how they affect direct and indirect interfaces
Version 1.0.7 (Build 64, Released on 7/28/2010)
- Added ability to read comma or tab separated values in the source files
- Upgraded Framework to support licensing for Hach WIMS 7.1
Version 1.0.6 (Build 60, Released on 7/21/2010)
- Added ability to import into Additional Info fields
Version 1.0.5 (Build 42, Released on 10/22/2009)
- Upgraded interface to Common Framework Build 85
Version 1.0.4 (Build 31, Released on 10/15/2009)
- Changed processing files so that the Cache folder is emptied prior to a new import session (3059)
- Changed verbosity level of several messages so they will not appear until the verbosity level is increased (3060)
- Limited importing to 32,000 lines of data from accumulation of all source data files to fix problem identified in Fortress item 3062
- Improved Source Configuration screen to prevent repetative error messages and so that it will load source data only once (3082)
- Added more information to the documentation (3046)
- Added ability to turn on and off Archiving source data files
Version 1.0.3 (Build 18, Released on 9/9/2009)
- Fixed Source Configuration so that Source Data folder name always ends with a "\"
Version 1.0.2 (Build 15, Released on 8/26/2009)
- Changed initial default settings in Source Configuration
Version 1.0.1 (Build 12, Released on 7/21/2009)
- Modified to exclude asking for start/end date when importing data, specification requires this interface to import all data no matter what date
Version 1.0.0 (Build 8, Released on 7/16/2009)