The following tips and tricks will help Touch Screen users optimize their WIMS experience.
1. Citrix client is needed for IPad, Android, and Tablet PC devices.
a. See http://www.citrix.com/downloads/citrix-receiver.html for assistance with Citrix for your device.
2. WIMS is optimized for 1024 x 768 landscape resolution. Working with a smaller resolution or in portrait mode will mean that some buttons will not be visible. Any button on a toolbar can also be operated from the menu options at the top of each screen.
3. Increase Windows menu size so menu items appear larger in the Citrix session making it easier to navigate with touch. On the computer hosting Citrix, have the Administrator adjust your Windows Menu Appearance Settings.
b. For help, refer to: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Change-Windows-fonts
4. When in Custom Data Entry forms, use the built-in KeyPad.
5. When designing a Custom Data Entry form or Spread Report, opt set at least a 10 pt font for easier viewing.