- Pick a Variable Template File to use (WIMSVARS.XLS will be loaded by default, click here to load different template files).
- Enter the new location name
- Enter the Base VarNum
- Select a sheet to import from
- Select which variables to import by clicking on the rows (you can use Shift click and Ctrl Click to select multiple rows)
- Click the Create Vars button.
Source Excel File: The Hach WIMS Variable Template Excel file to use to create your location/variables from.
New Location Name: The new location to create. The New Location Name will be combined with the Parameter Name to make the Variable Name. For example, Variable Number 44101, Name Influent Channel 2 Total Flow will be created in the example above.
Base VarNum: The Base VarNum is added to column A (Var #) field to calculate the Variable Number. For example, the first variable created will be 44101 (Base VarNum of 44100 + Var # of 1 for row 4 in the example above).