Version 7.7.6 (Released May 30th 2019)
Version 7.7.2 (Released Sept 5th 2018)
Version 7.6.6 (7/7/2017)
- Added WAITAFTERJOB setting to the GNR_SERVER.INI file allowing user to add a delay after a task is complete.
- Multi Sheet spread reports are now output as a single PDF with multiple pages.
Version 7.6.4 (Build 93, Released on 3/30/2016)
Version 2.0.6 (Build 88, Released on 10/28/2015)
Version 2.0.5 (Build 57, Released 9/15/2014)
- Fixed issue not processing PDF with prompts left unaswered, using default answers (4405)
Version 2.0.4 (Build 51, Released 5/1/2013)
- Fixed problems with patches that were causing them to incorrectly install over current services and released the current MSI patch. (4315)
Version 2.0.3 (Build 50, Released on 5/7/2012)
- License handling improved and added licensing support for MS SQL 2012. (4192,4202,3877)
Version 2.0.2 (build 41, Released on 7/30/2010)
- Support for Hach WIMS Database version 1.3.8
- Ability to produce emails with custom subject as defined by end user
- Added more robust logging around creation of client process
Version 2.0.1 (Build 37, Released on 8/28/2009)
- Added optional HACHWIMS_USERMSG_SENDTO parameter to ini file to only send service status messages to the specified users (2848)
Version 2.0.0 (Build 34, Released on 2/10/2009)
- Support for Hach WIMS Database version 1.3.7 (Version 1.0.3 was the last one to be called OPS SQL GNR Server. It is now called Hach WIMS GNR Server.)
- Email Gateway and Scheduler functionality was split off to separate NT services.
Version 1.3.2 (Released on 12/10/2007)
- Email gateway now properly recovers from unexpected communication errors when a message that cannot be relayed is inserted into the queue (1376)
Version 1.3.1 (Released on 7/16/2007)
- Added ability to send email through SMTP servers that require SMTP authentification. Click here for instructions. (849)
Version 1.3.0 (Released on 5/21/2007)
- NT Service is now able to self-patch itself. Patches can be uploaded to OPSROOT via Server Setup/LiveUpdate. Raising MIN_GNR_VERSION and subsequently restarting nt service will perform self-patch. (818)
- Added support for "Run Trigger Report" that is needed to produce reports based on a trigger.
- Support for OPS SQL database version 1.3.4
Version 1.2.4 (Released on 1/9/2007)
- Support for OPS SQL database version 1.3.2
- Support for tasks that import data from external data sources.
Version 1.2.3 (Released on 10/9/2006)
- The Email Gateway now opens/closes the SMTP connection everytime a message is sent. This helps whe Antivirus proxies intercept traffic on port 25.
Version 1.2.2 (Released on 8/11/2006)
- Support for OPS SQL Database version 1.3.1.
- Scheduler can now be set up for Database Backup tasks in the Express and Lite editions of OPS SQL.
Version 1.2.0 (Released on 3/21/2005)
- New INI setting added : KEEPLOGSFOR
- GNR will now automatically maintain its LOG directory's size by removing log files older than the number of days specified in the KEEPLOGSFOR setting. If this setting does not exist in GNR.INI, GNR will assume 1000 for the value of the setting. That is also the upper bound for the setting. The lower bound is 7.
Version 1.1.0 (Released on 12/2/2004)
- Added support for PDF995 Writer. (Requires PDF995 Module installation. Click here for instructions)
- GNR server is now capable of producing reports and graphs in PDF format.
Version 1.0.8 (Released on 9/10/2004)
- Added support for OPS SQL 6.0.0 or later.
- GNR server is now capable of printing to a specified local printer (not just the default one).
Version 1.0.7 (Released on 5/12/2004)
- Added new GNR.INI setting : SMTPCONNECTATTEMPTS. Default is 50. If GNRMailer cannot establish a connection to the provided SMTP server, it will keep trying for SMTPCONNECTATTEMPTS times. There are 10 second pauses between attempts.
- Added new GNR.INI setting : FORCEMAILFROM. Default is 0. If this setting is 1, GNRMailer will use the email address provided via the MAILFROM setting in all its outgoing email messages.
Version 1.0.6 (Released on 4/16/2004)
- Added new GNR.INI setting : MESSAGERELAYATTEMPTS. Default is 10. GNRMailer will attempt to dispatch a single message MESSAGERELAYATTEMPTS times. If it does not succeed, that particular message will be removed from queue and GNRMailer will continue relaying other messages.
Version 1.0.5 (Released on 3/29/2004)
- Added new Relative Dates Settings to Scheduler : LAST 30 DAYS, LAST 45 DAYS
Version 1.0.4 (Released on 3/9/2004)
- Added FILTERQUEUE setting
Version 1.0.3 (Released on 9/22/2003)